I am
so not a slogan-wearing gal. Heck, I don't own any coffee mugs with slogans on them. Nothing against them, really--- just don't have any. (I also don't wear clothing that has anyone else's name or slogan on my chest pockets, tush pockets, or on my pocketbooks, either.) But when Her Royal Highnesses at
Kingdom of Style gave a shout out to
TypeTees--- What? Slogan t-shirts that are goodly enough to amuse even the Royals? I was intrigued. Although, I still think 'the look' isn't one I can pull off... the webshop turned up quite a few that gave me a chuckle:

(Uh, yeah tell me about it.)





(I really love this last one because it reminds me of Chris Farley--- I miss him.)

Turns out, TypeTees accepts slogan submissions. If your submitted slogan is printed, you're $500 richer. Seems like it'd be hardly any work, especially for all the witty bloggers that I read! But, what if your slogan turns out to be the next "--it Happens" or "Have a Nice Day :)"?? Well in that case, 500 bucks would constitute a major rip-off! So I begin to wonder, is the
next-to-best quote the aim for $500?...
I so need that sarcasm one..
ReplyDeleteI would have to choose a "Keep Calm and Carry On" one...though I would prefer the poster...there's just something a bit odd about having text across ones' titties
ReplyDeleteI want the one about plotting building character. Hee.
ReplyDeleteThose are great shirts--I love the plot one and the minimalist one. Groovy:)
ReplyDeleteLove the shirts! Especially the first one... I hate raisins in cookies. I'd much rather have a nice oatmeal chocolate chip. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat funny slogans! I tend to keep words off my body, though. I do have one t-shirt from a band I like, and I wear it every once in a while when I'm trying to be a "bad" girl. Doubt it works, but I feel all tough and cool for the evening!
ReplyDeleteI also don't like when brand names are on everything!! Like yesterday, I was saying how a piece of luggage was so darn cute but it had Victoria Secret and Pink written all over it!! I don't need to advertise that kind of store!!! AAAH!!
ReplyDeleteI don't mind raisins in my cookies, the nuts drive me the craziest!! NUTS STAY OUT OF MY COOKIES AND CHOCOLATE!! :)