Monday, March 9, 2009

Small pleasures again...

A little 'take-away' from Green Girl's fab post: Small Pleasures, a list of small things that are greatly pleasing.
It was so much fun to notate some of my favorite indulgences on Green Girl's comment page, I thought I'd re-list here with some extra lil' doo-dads tacked on:


* The lofty, fluffy footbeds inside a newer pair of Uggs not yet crushed flat from over-use.



* Begging my youngest to sing Night Ranger's "Sister Christian" a cappella--- and he complies.




* The crunchy softness of a fried doughnut rolled in granulated sugar.


* Sunglasses that make you feel 'instantly cool' when you put them on.

4 comments:

  1. I love the way he giggles when he sings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list--the Uggs--that's a good one--I love the feel of new carpet padding under my feet for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add on: "The look on the mister's face when Youngest sings "Sister Christian" as the first break in hours of quiet."

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum! Duncan Donuts! I am dying for them to come to California! I went to one when I visited Main! it was love at first bite! :) I like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete