
I've never been brilliant at math, but here goes:
Four swim team practices + two swim meets per week since the beginning of June = lots of knitting while I wait! Here are the finished objects and fruits of my labor--- in reverse chronological order ;)
#5 A little Kerchief Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
in Handmaiden Great Big Sea Silk, colorway "Woodland"


#4 Shawl That Jazz by my talented friend Samantha
Handmaiden Camelspin, colorway "Pumpkin"
I loved knitting this so much, it was bittersweet to have it finished. I've been toting this thing around with me everywhere--- as if it were one of those little dogs that have been the popular accessory of late!


#3 My appropriately named Summer Sox by Cookie A.
Fiberphile Alchemy Super Squish in "Just Peachy"
The pattern (free from Classic Elite) was very easy to memorize; I highly recommend:


#2 Tellum, another test knit for "Talented."
Blue Skys Alpaca Worsted Hand Dyes in color #2012


#1 I don't think I posted a follow-up to my "too small sweater." After knitting a second time and attending a blocking tutorial courtesy of the designer, A Little Something also got done:



P.S. I've started another little project. I don't suppose--- *splash!*--- you've guessed what's inspired me? ;)


Wow! So many wonderful projects! I especially love the shawl that jazz. Your sweater blocked out very nice. I love that pattern! I finally cast on to my first sock and am entering the world of lace knitting. A little scary, but so far so good. :)
ReplyDeleteDo you knit your socks on dpns? or circulars?
OMG! What an amazing collection of FO's. They are all SO beautiful but those socks are amazing and the shawl is just to gorgeous. Congrats on finishing so many things in such a short time!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh. The infamous socks. Lovely color and pattern in your latest project!
ReplyDeleteLove the seafoam waves. I do rather enjoy living vicariously through your Adventures in Textile Wonderland.
ReplyDeleteAm totally impressed by your FOs. I haven't had any for awhile! I love the scarf with the button and I'd love to knit a snood. Do you have a pattern for such a thing? Have been doing a little knitty photography this weekend but they're all WIPs and mere beginnings. Our summer holidays start on Friday so am looking forward to a bit of knitting and some FOs by September.
ReplyDeleteWow! You certainly used that "sitting" time well, I'm impressed! Gorgeous FOs!
ReplyDeleteOMG -- I *love* everything!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of your time! I love the shawl that jazz too - just gone and put it in my queue. The Poms are looking good too...
ReplyDeleteI love your colour choices for all of these projects. And I'm in awe of your productivity!
ReplyDeleteHow you can keep patterns straight whilst watching kids is beyond me. I struggle when I'm ALONE! Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteI see you've been busy! Good use of time, I used to do that at little league. I looked up when everyone started yelling.
ReplyDelete